Learning-Centered Resources for Formal Educators
Written by educators for educators, Pretty Brainy Teaching Modules give you best practices in STEAM learning for diverse minds while supporting you with how-to’s for implementation. Professional educators during and beyond the school day use Pretty Brainy to —
- Enhance, enrich and extend curriculum.
- Form science clubs.
- Serve maker spaces in classrooms and media centers.
- Fulfill STEM and STEAM grants.
- Create STEAM learning hubs for their communities.
Explore our core program for girls in STEAM.
Teaching Kits That Build Foundations & Pathways for Success
Comprehensive in scope and dedicated to your readiness and confidence in teaching STEAM, Pretty Brainy Teaching Kits include —
- A step-by-step Teaching Module, written by a teacher for teachers to minimize prep time and enhance girls’ STEAM learning experience. Highlights learning goals and objectives.
- Authentic assessments.
- Materials for project-based learning.
- Virtual office hours with a Pretty Brainy team leader.
Bring Pretty Brainy to you.