A Girl Power Gift: Fake Tattoos Created by Real Women in Science
A Collection of 5 Tattoos
Produced in the USA for Pretty Brainy by Tattly Tattoos
Includes 2 Sheets: 1 for You, 1 for a Friend
Sheet includes these designs: Watercolor Dragonfly with Infinity Symbol Wings, #DareMightyThings, Women in Science diversity logo, Inclusivity in Science — Pass It On, and Girl Power
198 in stock
Your Purchase Empowers Girls to Gain STEAM
198 in stock
A Girl Power Gift to Empower Girls Everywhere
This girl power gift is a collaboration of women in science and produced in the USA for Pretty Brainy by Tattly Tattoos. We chose Tattly Tattoos because they are safe, non-toxic, and the best-quality temporary tattoos anywhere. Parents and teachers can be confident about Tattly.
This set is a design collaboration of Pretty Brainy founder Heidi Olinger, Women in Science Network founder Candace Mathiason, and senior scientist Emily Maverick.
The Tattoo That’s Easy to Apply and Remove
Our tattoo testers — from pre-teens to post-docs — report that these tatts stay in place from 3 to 7 days. To help your tattoos last as long as possible, please place them on an area of skin that —
- Does not stretch.
- Has been washed well before application.
Application Instructions from Our Friends at Tattly —
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free of makeup, sunscreen or lotions.
2. Remove clear top sheet.
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.