Essential STEM for Girls Who Want a Real Fashion Design Experience
Design a T-shirt, the “alpha and omega of the fashion alphabet,” with —
- Learning across art, design and the physics of movement.
- The origins of cotton and ethics of sustainability.
- The math of creating a cost sheet — with insight many professional designers lack.
- Reasoning and decision-making in choosing your fabric.
- Marketing your design through print and digital media.
Gain these professional skills —
- Critical thinking.
- Ethical reasoning.
- Computation thinking and mathematical reasoning.
Take a Peek
Kit Includes —
- Student design journal, step-by-step and easy to use.
- Design materials: sketchbook, color wheel, colored art pencil set, fabric swatches of organic and conventionally grown cottons, and white concert-style t-shirt, the palette for innovative design.
About Your Design Journal
Softcover, 8.5- x 11-inches, 83 pages, 37 color illus., 46 b&w illus. Project based & interactive. ISBN 978-0-9894467-0-9.